top of page
New Billion Facility & Service Ltd
Finance, Operation, Compliance & Risk Management,
Strategy & Planning, Organization Learning & Development
Review and improve standard in order to achieve " world class "
Develop the standard that support the guiding principles and
Work with the entities in ensuring successful implementation
of the standard.
Develop performance management frameworks to measure the
effectiveness of these standard.
Conduct periodic inspections to identify improvement opportunities.
New Billion Facility & Service Limited was founded in 2013. Over these years, the company has earned a reputation that has a unique combination of quality, value, trust and reliability. The founders of our company have a combined 20+ years of facility and event management experience, and uniquely to provide innovative solutions to operational and financial challenges.
Here at NBFS, we consider ourselves an extension of your team. We work tirelessly to find the best solutions for your business and your budget. We are a multi-service company, providing everything from initial concept to production management and day-of execution.
We are the next level service partner and make life easier and comfortable for our clients.
We are a multi-service provider with motivated employees and a focus on innovation and technology, develop tailor-made concepts and solution for our clients.
Excellence, Customer Centricity, Integrity, Collaboration, Trust & Innovation.
HOW WE WORK
NBFS operates through a culture of quality and continuous improvement providing bespoke solutions for the clients that it manages. People development, technology and business improvement are key in ensuring service delivery and operational excellence.
Our processes and systems focus on capturing clients’ current and future requirements and developing solutions focused on achieving these objectives and requirements. We constantly seek feedback from our clients on our performance levels and this enables us to focus on continuous improvement.
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND STRUCTURE
NBFS sets high levels of standards and governance in order to deliver the expectations of all stakeholders; customers, people, supply partners and shareholders. These standards are implemented, measured and improved upon through structured initiatives and measurement frameworks.
NBFS supports its entities in the development and implementation of standards and initiatives through a structured development and review process. The initiatives are delivered through a corporate strategic and operations support structure at NBFS, which shares the responsibility for ensuring the success of the entities. The corporate structure of NBFS includes the following core functions and responsibilities.
NBFS values the importance of environmental protection and the impact of the environment on the well-being of the communities and pursues the following policy initiatives on environmental protection:
- To continuously enhance our environmental performance and adhere to relevant environmental laws
- and standards.
- To decrease energy consumption, improve energy efficiency, conserve resources, utilize renewable or
- recyclable materials, minimize paper usage and responsibly manage waste disposal.
- To prioritize environmentally friendly designs, materials, production, and construction approaches,
- while also exploring sustainable alternatives for our projects.
- To foster awareness and understanding of environmental issues among our staff via comprehensive
- education and training programs, and rally their support in improving our environmental performance.
- Our goals are to integrate environmental considerations into our decision-making, continuously
- improve our practices, reduce our ecological footprint, embrace sustainability in our designs and
- materials, and promote environmental awareness and involvement among our employees.
bottom of page